Nice to have you here. Would you like to make an appointment?
The salary statement is THE central document for the employee. Its correctness is crucial for the proper completion of the tax return in the area of income and professional expense deductions. Not all information is automatically available and must be collected by the employer/payroll department at the latest before the document is issued.
Various special questions are also currently arising as a result of Covid.
As a member of the Swiss Tax Conference (SSK) working group on salary statements, I have my finger on the pulse of the issues and solutions.
I will highlight the various principles and deal with the practical implementation in HR and Payroll with you using a checklist and show cases.
- The guidelines and questions and answers on the salary certificate
- For whom do you have to prepare a salary certificate?
- Which elements must be included on the wage statement, when and how?
- What is the distinction between business expenses and remuneration?
- Does training or further education paid by the enployer have to be shown on the salary statement?
- What are the special features for special groups such as members of the board of directors or secondments?
- What are the most important differences with regard to social insurance obligations?
- Changes for the salary statement 2022 and outlook for 2022, e.g. the new company car regulation and home office compensation, etc.
Divided into 2 blocks on two mornings 29.11. and 1.12. 8:30 to 12:00 each, (break between 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.).
This gives you the opportunity to work through the content covered in the first module again independently.
Brigitte Zulauf, Managing Director, Zulauf Consulting & Trading GmbH
The seminar is designed for HR and payroll professionals and fiduciaries/outsourcers as well as other interested parties who have to deal with this matter.
I look forward to seeing you.
Due to the limited number of participants, registrations will be considered and confirmed in the order in which they are received. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the virtual training.
Gerd Zulauf email@example.com Tel. +41526593000
In case of cancellation up to 15 working days before the first event, the participant will receive a full refund of the participation fee. Up to five full working days before the event, I will charge 50% and in case of a later cancellation, the full amount will be charged. Of course, you can register a substitute participant at any time.