Nice to have you here. Would you like to make an appointment?
The ongoing changes in the area of human resources and payroll create a real challenge for companies. But these should be recognised and implemented correctly. I will present the changes that have occurred and those that are to be expected and show the need for action.
This seminar provides an overview of important new regulations such as:
- Update social security for teleworking and expected adjustment of materiality on 1.1.2023 in the area of the Agreement on the Free Movement of Persons Switzerland / EU
- Law revision AHV 21 (depending on the outcome of the vote in September 2022) – need for adjustment for payroll and HR
- Adoption leave as of 1.1.2023
- Contribution increases and new limits
- Updates in the area of family allowances
- Selected updated withholding tax calculation examples according to publications in mid-2022 and innovations with regard to the various withholding tax agreements on cross-border commuters, effects of cold progression
- Further news
I will cover the different areas of law such as social security, taxes/wage statement, withholding taxes, employment law and more.
Time table (Swiss time)
End approx. 18:30
Brigitte Zulauf, Managing Director, Zulauf Consulting & Trading GmbH
The seminar is designed for HR and payroll professionals, fiduciaries/outsourcers, payroll coordinators as well as other interested parties who have to deal with this matter.
I look forward to meeting you.
Due to the limited number of participants, registrations will be considered and confirmed in the order in which they are received.
In case of cancellation up to 15 working days before the event, the participant will receive a full refund of the participation fee. Up to five full working days before the event, I will charge 50% and in case of a later cancellation, the full amount will be charged.
Of course, you can register a substitute participant at any time.